Friday, June 6, 2008

On The Road Again

Hi all! I am taking a break from my busy Friday. This would be my last posting this week, probably would be a while before I could update my blog again. Maybe! But I may surprise you…..hihi!

We are going on a trip again. This time we are heading to Washington DC. Dear hubby is going to a conference at the Uncle Sam capital city. It will be held at the Marriott Hotel, Crystal City. Actually, we were there last year. We will be staying at the same place, so nothing new. I would be happy to stay home with Billy especially if we had to fly but dear hubby said he would rather drive and have us come with. At least we do not need to put up with airport hassles and all. Unfortunately, Billy will be missing school for one and a half weeks.

We will be hitting the road tomorrow morning drive through Kentucky and West Virginia and arrive at Crystal City at around Sunday evening. We should be able to go around Washington DC and would probably visit a few more places we did not get to see last year. It is pretty easy to go around and the subway is close by the hotel.

After the conference, we will take the weekend to drive to Maryland and later to Virginia Beach before heading back to TN. We should be home on Tuesday. (June 17th)

Okay, I better run. I still have to finish my packing. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Dora A-Erb said...

Have a safe and fun trip Hilda. This gonna be a vacation for you...hehe. We will miss you but will surely enjoy your stories and pictures when you get back. Take care.