It’s Tuesday again. We have wonderful weather today. I just finished doing my house chores and Billy would not be home from school until 11.45am. So it is being my quiet time now, time to update my blog. Last night while cleaning my puter, I saw my ‘Tags File’ is pretty ‘full' already. I am gonna have to emptying it up soon...hihi!.
First one is ‘True Love’ tag from Aa- Eman. Hmmm, talking about true love, honestly I do not think too much about it now until I got this tag. (LOL) Of course I thought and talked about it with my BFF and ex-colleague a lot while I was still singled. You know those days when you have to decide if he were the right one for you and all that stuff…haha! What an exciting topic specially when you talk about it with your married friends. (LOL!) I am sure many of you had such experiences. Okay, I better go right to the tag...…hihi!
Copy the questions and answer them honestly!
1. What does true love mean to you?
* Highly respect to each other, accept you for who you are & always be there for each other.
2. How do you know you're really in love?
* When just thought of him make my face glow.
3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love? Plenty
* Fallen in love as in truly absolutely in love? Twice
4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
5. Do you feel love and physical attraction is the same thing?
* Nope, physical attraction is just a plus.
6. If your true love became ill or disfigured, would you continue to love them the same way?
* Yes. I would always be there for him.
7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
* No Way.
8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
10. If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
* This is a hard one. Yes and No, depend on the circumstances. I would say NO when it involving my faith and self-principles.
Now I am would like to know the perspective of True Love from,
Have a wonderful week!