I have been tagged by Rose' World on 'What are my goals for this year 2008'! Thank you Rose' World. Normally, I do not reveal my New Year goals to everybody but it's fine, I will share it with everybody this year....haha! I guess it is also a good thing, right? I read somewhere suggested that sharing your goals with your family and friends is also one way to achieve your goals.
So here you go; My 5 main goals for this year.
1. Love and appreciate my family and friends more -
2. Work more on my spiritual journey - :-)
3. Work and work more on my writing skill. (Wink***)
4. Lost some weight - eat healthily and started to exercise again (ahaaah!) I would like to lose at least 5 pounds. :-)
5. Get my US driving license. Now you caught me! This one was in my goals list for many years now.....haha! My hubby keeps urging me to get this done for many years. Not that I do not know how to drive or never drive before, I had my Malaysian driving license for 8 years before I moved to the US. Okay it's already expired now...haha! I give myself until late summer to get this done. So we will see!
Okay, that's my main goals for this year. Now I am tagging my new found friend Amanda-The Milk Bar.