Friday, November 2, 2007

Have You Started Your Christmas Shopping?

I do. I start making my 'Christmas shopping list' in September. Then the Christmas gifts hunting begin in October....hihi! Most of it I did online. What is more fun than doing shopping on your convenience time in your convenience seat at home. :-) No rush, no traffic headache -read;no grouch hubby, no long lines and I can get the best deal without having to go to many different stores.

So far I bought three gifts and Christmas day is only about seven weeks to go. Just three so far?....haha....yep, but hey.....as you see I have to take time to do my blogging too, I got addicted to it now. Anyway, I hope will be able to mail my parents gifts sometimes this week or next week so they can get it on time. I still have long list of things to buy so I better get busy soon.

No comments: